Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: January 30, 2019
Coral Estates provides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access information on there products thought our secure authentication system.
- Free Account
- 1.1. All user accounts registered under Coral Estatess service are free, no charges will occure under accounts that have not purchased an application licence though Coral Estatess service. To use the Coral Estates service you must have Internet access, and provide us with your paypal information if you wish to purchase a software licence.
- Trial Applications
- 2.1. Applications registered under account are subject to service fees once a licence has been purchased.
- 2.2. Free trial eligibility is determined by Coral Estates at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility or duration to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible.
- 2.3. We will charge your Payment Method for your monthly membership fee at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period.
- Billing and Cancellation
- 3.1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the Coral Estates service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the "Billing details" link on the "Account" page to see your next payment date. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period.
- 3.2. Payment Methods. To use the Coral Estates service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the "Account" page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s). You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- 3.3. Cancellation. You can cancel your Coral Estates membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Coral Estates service through the end of your monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unwatched Coral Estates content. To cancel, go to the "Account" page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "Billing details" on the "Account" page. If you signed up for Coral Estates using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your Coral Estates membership, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the Coral Estates service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your Coral Estates membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- 3.4. Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our subscription plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- Coral Estates Service
- 4.1. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, state, territory or country, to become a member of the Coral Estates service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
- 4.2 Coral Estates inc, thought the access of our web application provides a service to end user which allows for software applications developed by the end user to be secured with our dll to prevent piracy or intectual property theft. The service also optionaly offeres an auto update function. Both of the outlined functions services encure a monthly fee.
- Passwords and Account Access.
The member who created the Coral Estates account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the Coral Estates account and the Coral Estates ready devices that are used to access our service and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the Coral Estates account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the Coral Estates ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Coral Estates or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- Restrictions on Use of Service.
Any member who's account has been deturmaned to be have been or is being used for malicious or unlawful activities will be subject to removal from the service provided. No refund will be issued if charges have occured on the members account.
- Warranties and Limitations on Liability.
The Coral Estates service is provided "as is" and without warranty or condition. In particular, our service may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the laws of your country of residence.
- Class Action Waiver.
WHERE PERMITTED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND Coral Estates AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, where permitted under the applicable law, unless both you and Coral Estates agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- 9.1. Governing Law. These Terms and conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada.
- 9.2 Jurisdiction. The plaintiff must submit all their disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the country to which the governing law is applicable.
- 9.3. Unsolicited Materials. Coral Estates does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Coral Estates content and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Coral Estates.
- 9.6. Changes to Terms and Conditions. Coral Estates may, from time to time, change these Terms and Conditions. We will notify you at least 30 days before such changes apply to you. We may assign or transfer our agreement with you including our associated rights and obligations at any time and you agree to cooperate with us in connection with such an assignment or transfer.
- 9.7. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.